Power – Why Some People Have It and Others Don’t
It’s quite a scoop. The international ”guru” of organizational behavior Professor Jeffrey Pfeffer will soon be in Copenhagen to teach at AVT Business School.
Jeffrey Pfeffer is guest lecturing MBA 2012 class at AVT Business School. Jeffrey Pfeffer is the Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University where he has taught since 1979.
His newest book Power: Why Some People Have It and Others Don’t has been on the American Business Bestseller list.
He is the author or co-author of thirteen books including:
- The Human Equation: Building Profits by Putting People First
- Managing with Power: Politics and Influence in Organizations
- The Knowing-Doing Gap: How Smart Companies Turn Knowledge Into Action
- Hidden Value: How Great Companies Achieve Extraordinary Results with Ordinary People
- Hard Facts, Dangerous Half-Truths, and Total Nonsense: Profiting from Evidence-Based Management
- more than 120 articles and book chapters.
Meet the “guru” Jeffrey Pfeffer and feel the power
AVT Business School has decided to invite as many as possible to experience the famous Stanford Professor “live”. There are only a limited amount of tickets for sale, so please don’t hesitate too long.
There are two events with Professor Pfeffer on this day that you can participate in:
- MBA Class session, 08.30 – 15.00, price is 10.000 DKK (Ex. VAT).
- MBA Master Class, 15.00 – 18.00, Price is 5.000 DKK (Ex. VAT).
Read the latest interviews with Jeffrey Pfeffer
(please note that the articles are in Danish)
- Ledelseidag.dk no. 2, february 2012: Manual til magten
- TV2 Finans: Gør chefen glad og få succes
- TV2 Finans: 7 råd: Sådan ta’r du magten på jobbet
Time: 08.30-15.00 & 15.00 - 18.00
Place: AVT Business School, Sankt Annæ Plads 11, 1., 1250 København K
Price: 10.000 DKK or 5.000 DKK